All incoming new hires are invited to attend a special online Q&A webinar about Princeton University benefits. Prior to attending we invite you to view our Benefits New Hire Orientation video (2023) (2024), which can explain the differences in our plan types and provide more insight in making an election for you and your family.
(Please choose one session – approximately 90 minutes each)
- Monday, December 4, 2023 at 11:00 a.m.
- Monday, December 18, 2023 at 11:00 a.m.
- Wednesday, January 3, 2024 at 11:00 a.m.
- Monday, January 8, 2024 at 11:00 a.m.
- Monday, January 22, 2024 at 11:00 a.m.
- Monday, February 5, 2024 at 11:00 a.m.
- Monday, February 19, 2024 at 11:00 a.m.
- Monday, March 4, 2024 at 11:00 a.m.
- Monday, March 18, 2024 at 11:00 a.m.
In order to assist faculty and staff, the informational videos below provide a high level overview of a variety of benefit topics.
Individual Benefits Topics
- Aetna CDHP
- Aetna HMO
- Princeton Health Plan (PHP)
- Aetna J-I Visa
- Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Healthcare Flexible Spending Account (FSA)
- Dependent Care Flexible Spending Account
- Princeton University Retirement Plan (PURP)
- Retirement Savings Plan 403(b)
- Life Insurance Plans
- Voluntary Benefit Plans
- Short Term Disability
- Long Term Disability