- Sep 28, 2020
During this year’s Retiree Annual Benefits Open Enrollment period — Monday, September 28, through Friday, October 9 — retirees have the opportunity to review and change their benefits elections to meet their needs for 2021.
- Sep 25, 2020Announcements
The PeopleSoft Human Capital Management (HCM) and Campus Solutions (CS) system, which includes HR Self Service, Benefits, Payroll, and Absence Management, will be unavailable for maintenance from 6:00 a.m. to midnight on Saturday, September 26.
- Sep 24, 2020Announcements
HR is pleased to announce the formation of Asian Staff at Princeton (AS@P), a new Employee Resource Group (ERG).
- Sep 22, 2020Benefits
My Health Coach is hosting four virtual events to help improve both your health and your family’s this season.
- Sep 18, 2020Announcements
The PeopleSoft Human Capital Management (HCM) and Campus Solutions (CS) system, which includes HR Self Service, Benefits, Payroll, and Absence Management, will be unavailable for maintenance on Saturday, September 19, from 6:00 a.m. to noon.
- Sep 10, 2020HR News
The Office of Human Resources concluded the Diversity & Inclusion Summer Series, an enriching summer program for Princeton University employees.
- Sep 09, 2020University NewsUniversity Completes First Week of Asymptomatic Testing Protocol, ‘Reassuring’ Initial Results Support Public Health Measures
More than 4,000 Princeton University students and employees approved to be on campus for the fall semester were tested during the first week of Princeton’s comprehensive asymptomatic COVID-19 testing protocol, which concluded Friday, Aug. 28.
- Sep 08, 2020Benefits
On September 8, 2020, the University announced a new temporary expansion of the University’s Employee Child Care Assistance Program (ECCAP) for all benefits-eligible faculty and staff.
- Sep 03, 2020University News
President Christopher L. Eisgruber has written to the University community to outline the next steps the University administration will take to address systemic racism at Princeton and beyond.
- Aug 27, 2020AnnouncementsVice President for Human Resources' Message to Staff Regarding COVID-19 Online Training Requirement for On-Campus Building Access
On August 27, Vice President for Human Resources Lianne Sullivan-Crowley emailed all staff with an update about COVID-19 online training and on-campus building access.
- Aug 26, 2020Announcements
On August 26, Vice President for Human Resources Lianne Sullivan-Crowley emailed office heads and academic managers with information about resumption of regular work schedule.
- Aug 18, 2020University NewsUniversity to Launch Asymptomatic COVID-19 Testing Protocol for On-Campus Students, Faculty, Researchers, Staff
Asymptomatic testing — which is for individuals not currently experiencing symptoms — will be required for members of the University community who are physically on campus for at least 8 hours per week.
- Aug 18, 2020AnnouncementsVice President for Human Resources & Dean of the Faculty's Message to Employees Regarding COVID-19 Testing & Training Protocols
On August 18, Vice President for Human Resources Lianne Sullivan-Crowley and Dean of the Faculty Sanjeev R. Kulkarni emailed all faculty and staff with an update about COVID-19 testing and training protocols.
- Aug 13, 2020Benefits
The EAP, offered through Carebridge, is hosting several virtual events from August through December that offer strategies to help employees and their eligible dependents balance everyday demands and stresses.
- Aug 07, 2020Announcements
On August 7, Vice President for Human Resources Lianne Sullivan-Crowley emailed all staff members with the an update about the fall 2020 semester.
- Aug 06, 2020Announcements, Benefits
Newly hired faculty and academic professionals are invited to attend a question and answer webinar hosted by HR’s Benefits Team on August 24, August 27, and September 3.
- Aug 05, 2020Rewards & Recognition
The program recognizes employees who have attained service milestones and honors the recipients of the President’s Achievement Award and the Griffin ’23 Management Award.
- Aug 04, 2020PolicyHR Announces New Policy for Individuals with Disability or Who Are Otherwise at a High Risk for Serious Illness Relating to COVID-19
Effective August 1, 2020, HR implemented a new policy, 5.1.9 Accommodations and/or Support for Individuals with Disabilities or Otherwise at a High Risk
- Aug 04, 2020General News
Because of severe weather, Princeton University will close today as of 10:00 a.m. for nonessential personnel. Only employees who are scheduled to work on campus should report to campus. Remote work continues normally.
- Jul 28, 2020Announcements
On July 28, senior University leaders addressed the community with a statement reaffirming Princeton's commitment to inclusivity, mutual respect, and free speech.