- Jul 08, 2020University News
“Many museums are facing, frankly, existential crises,” says the director of Princeton’s art museum in the latest episode of the “We Roar” podcast.
- Jul 07, 2020University News
Most people only hear about seismometers in the context of big earthquakes or volcanoes, but the sensitive instruments detect much gentler movements as well.
- Jul 07, 2020Announcements
- Jul 07, 2020University News
Plan focuses on public health guidance and the health and safety of the University community.
- Jul 06, 2020Announcements
On July 6, Vice President for Human Resources Lianne Sullivan-Crowley emailed all staff members with a message about the fall 2020 semester.
- Jun 30, 2020University News
On June 30, HR announced the staff members named to serve on the Council of the Princeton University Community (CPUC) for FY2021.
- Jun 29, 2020Benefits, PolicyNew Time Off Policy for Arranging Care & Improvements to Short Term Disability and Family Leave Benefits
On Monday, June 29, HR announced several policy changes for paid time off, including a new time off benefit for arranging care, for eligible employees, effective July 1, 2020.
- Jun 26, 2020University News
More than 40 working groups have been planning for Princeton’s fall 2020 semester tackling a myriad of questions and concerns in light of the ongoing COVID-19 pandemic.
- Jun 26, 2020Announcements, University News
- Jun 25, 2020University NewsPrinceton University Establishes Summer Food & Nutrition Program to Address Pandemic-Related Food Insecurity in Mercer County
The program will run for six weeks from July 7 through Aug. 16 and is expected to distribute approximately 9,500 meals a week to an estimated 1,800-2,000 people in surrounding communities.
- Jun 25, 2020HR News
HR's Diversity and Inclusion Team has compiled a curated list of multimedia resources to help employees on their personal journey toward understanding and combating racism.
- Jun 24, 2020Announcements
The 2020 Diversity & Inclusion Summer Series — a sequel to the 2019 ERG Summer Showcase — is being offered virtually in four weekly sessions between July 9 and August 5.
- Jun 18, 2020Announcements
On June 18, Provost Deborah Prentice emailed all faculty and staff members.
- Jun 16, 2020University News
Princeton University’s senior class have selected 13 individuals as honorary members of the Class of 2020. Every year, the graduating class inducts honorary class members to commemorate faculty, staff, alumni and others who have left a particularly profound impact on their class.
- Jun 11, 2020Policy
- Jun 08, 2020University News
Several Princeton faculty members, graduate students, and alumni are using op-eds, television and cable news programs, online publications, and social media to grasp current events and navigate a path forward.
- Jun 05, 2020Announcements
On June 5, Vice President for Human Resources Lianne Sullivan-Crowley emailed all staff members.
- Jun 04, 2020Announcements
The State of New Jersey recently announced two changes to the paid New Jersey Family Leave Insurance (NJFLI) program that will go into effect on July 1, 2020.
- Jun 02, 2020University News, Employee Stories
Millions of tiny creatures — and the scientific discoveries that they make possible — depend on one of the workers reporting to campus during the pandemic.
- May 21, 2020University News, Featured
Dr. Melissa Marks, a Class of 1986 graduate with over 20 years of experience in pediatric, adolescent and adult medicine, will start June 8.