Recently, HR announced the revision to policy 5.1.4 Flexible Work Arrangement and introduction to a new policy 5.1.8 Remote Work Arrangement, along with an accompanying Agreement Form to memorialize such arrangements.
Additional tools and resources are now available to guide managers and employees about the feasibility of such arrangements. For more information, refer to the following information:
- Flexible & Remote Work Arrangements Resources
- Policy 5.1.4 Flexible Work Arrangements
- Policy 5.1.8 Remote Work Arrangements
- Frequently Asked Questions for Flexible Work & Remote Work Arrangements
- Work Schedule Information
- Flexible/Remote Work Arrangement Request & Agreement Form
Flexible and/or remote work arrangements may not work for all jobs, but, if implemented and managed carefully where they do make sense, they can effectively support work-life fit and a results-oriented, productive culture. Senior HR managers are a resource to assist individuals who would like to explore them.