Princeton University will resume hosting COVID-19 vaccination clinics on campus in August. The clinics, at which doses of the Pfizer vaccine will be administered, will be held on the following dates and times at Jadwin Gym:
- Wednesday, August 11, 1 p.m. to 4 p.m.
- Wednesday, August 18, 1 p.m. to 4 p.m.
- Wednesday, August 25, 1 p.m. to 4 p.m.
Members of the public as well as the University community are welcome to be vaccinated at the clinics. Appointments can be made through the New Jersey Vaccine Scheduling System (NJVSS).
The University will also host clinics in September at Jadwin Gym, but bookings are not yet available in NJVSS. The schedule is:
- Wednesday, September 1, 1 p.m. to 4 p.m.
- Wednesday, September 8, 1 p.m. to 4 p.m.
- Wednesday, September 15, 1 p.m. to 4 p.m.
- Wednesday, Sept. 22, 1 p.m. to 4 p.m.
- Wednesday, Sept. 29, 1 p.m. to 4 p.m.
Parking in Lot 21 located near Jadwin Gym is available for guests of the vaccine clinics. Parking Lot 21 is located off Faculty Road and can be reached via Faculty Road from either Washington Road or Harrison Street. Please note that there is construction in the area, so follow posted signs to the lot.
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org if any challenges in making appointments arise.