The University will continue to host Pfizer and Moderna COVID-19 vaccination clinics at Jadwin Gym through January. The clinics will offer adult booster shots and adult first, second, and third doses (for those severely immunocompromised as per the CDC).
- Wednesday, January 5 from noon – 6:00 p.m.
- Second doses for children ages 5–11 from the December 15 first-dose clinic available.
- Wednesday, January 12 from noon – 4:00 p.m.
- Wednesday, January 19 from noon – 4:00 p.m.
- Thursday, January 13 from noon – 4:00 p.m.
- Thursday, January 20 from noon – 4:00 p.m.
Appointments can be made through the New Jersey Vaccine Scheduling System (NJVSS) or by calling (855) 568-0545. Walk-ins are welcome, however, they should prepare for long wait times outdoors.
For additional information, email firstname.lastname@example.org or call the University's COVID Connector support line at (609) 258-7000.