On May 22, all benefits-eligible faculty and staff received the following email:
We are pleased to announce the annual tuition grant under the Children’s Educational Assistance Plan is increasing from $20,700 to $21,400 for the 2023-24 academic year.
To learn more about the program, a live webinar will be held on Wednesday, June 14, at noon. Registration is required, and we invite you to submit questions in advance of the webinar.
To receive a tuition grant, complete the appropriate application below, based on the school your child is attending.
- Application for Princeton University Students ONLY:
- Employees with children attending Princeton University should complete the following application: Tuition Grant Application for Children attending Princeton University. No further action is required if your child is attending Princeton University.
- Application for all other schools:
- Employees with children attending all other educational institutions (not Princeton University) should complete the following application: Tuition Grant Application for Children attending Educational Institutions other than Princeton University.
- When submitting the application, the system will automatically prompt you to upload your child’s itemized tuition bill and financial aid information. Since grants cannot be processed until all documentation is received, you are required to submit the application and all other pertinent documentation at the same time. If you do not submit the required documentation, your child’s application will be delayed. Your child’s student ID number must be included on the application since this number is the identifier listed on all grant checks. We are unable to provide status updates in July and August. Once the grant is processed, the payment will be mailed directly to your child’s school, and you will receive written confirmation from us.
Detailed eligibility information for the Children’s Educational Assistance Plan, along with the application form, can be found on our website. If you have any questions, please email the Benefits Team or call (609) 258-3302.