The Vision Plan is a preferred provider organization (PPO) plan where costs are less if you use in-network services. Providers outside of the network can be accessed without a referral for an additional cost.
- Low contribution cost with no annual deductible or out-of-pocket maximum (OPM).
- Receive a comprehensive vision exam every year.
- Get two pairs of prescription eyeglasses or one pair of prescription eyeglasses and an allowance toward contact lenses or double the contact lens allowance every calendar year.
- Coverage for tints, polycarbonate lenses, and scratch coatings.
- Discount on laser vision correction surgery.
If there are any discrepancies between the information in this publication, verbal representations, and the plan documents, the plan documents always govern. Although Princeton intends to continue these benefits, the University reserves the right to amend or terminate these plans at any time.