The Dental Maintenance Organization (DMO) Plan provides in-network coverage only and requires selection of a primary care dentist to provide an integrated care experience and referrals to visit a specialist.
- Low contribution cost with high coverage levels
- In-network providers only
- In-network preventive, diagnostic, and basic services, e.g., examinations, visits, x-rays, cleanings, amalgam (silver) fillings, covered at 100%
- Major services, e.g., crowns and implants, covered in-network at 60%
- No coverage for out-of-network services
- Orthodontia covered in-network at 50%
- No annual deductibles or annual maximum benefit
- Primary care dentist selected from the provider network
- Referral to see a specialist required
- Members pay the full cost of the premium for dental coverage
If there are any discrepancies between the information in this publication, verbal representations, and the plan documents, the plan documents always govern. Although Princeton intends to continue these benefits, the University reserves the right to amend or terminate these plans at any time.