Fertility and family-planning coverage is provided by Kindbody for individuals enrolled in a Princeton medical plan. Fertility services are covered in-network at Kindbody’s clinics or Kindbody’s Centers of Excellence network; there is no out-of-network coverage. All services must be coordinated through Kindbody; fertility services not authorized by Kindbody will not be covered or reimbursed by the plan. Each participant is assigned a dedicated Patient Care Navigator who provides clinical guidance and emotional support 24/7.
The Plan provides medical and prescription coverage for up to four cycles per member per lifetime. Details on what is covered under each cycle is outlined in the Kindbody Member Guide.
The following infertility services expenses are covered:
- Ovulation induction/Stimulation
- Male factor testing
- Artificial insemination
- Preimplantation genetic testing
- Assisted reproductive technology
- In vitro fertilization (fresh/frozen)
- Frozen embryo transfers
- Cryopreservation (medically necessary)
In addition to the above fertility and family-planning coverage, Princeton University also provides reimbursement for eligible adoption and surrogacy arrangement expenses up to a lifetime maximum of $20,000. For more information, visit the Adoption and Surrogacy webpage.
- Coverage available to benefits-eligible faculty and staff and their spouses enrolled in a medical plan through Princeton
- Fertility and family planning services not provided for covered children
- Out of pocket costs vary based on medical plan selected; for more details and exclusions, review the Summary Plan Descriptions.
- To access services, email or call Kindbody at (833) 216-2345 and use access code "Princeton."
All benefits-eligible employees and their spouses who are enrolled in a Princeton medical plan.
If there are any discrepancies between the information in this publication, verbal representations, and the plan documents, the plan documents always govern. Although Princeton intends to continue these benefits, the University reserves the right to amend or terminate these plans at any time.