Cancer Center of Excellence
MSK Direct, through Memorial Sloan Kettering Cancer Center, provides direct access to a team of professionals who specialize in cancer care to guide eligible faculty and staff through the process of diagnosis and treatment and oversee one’s care experience every step of the way. Memorial Sloan Kettering is a center of excellence in cancer care and has three NJ/NY locations:
- 1275 York Avenue, New York City
- 480 Red Hill Road, Middletown, New Jersey
- 136 Mountain View Boulevard, Basking Ridge, New Jersey
MSK Direct will:
- Offer an appointment with the appropriate specialist within two business days of calling
- Gather necessary medical records before the patient’s first appointment
- Answer questions, coordinate the services, help navigate critical steps, and optimize the care experience
To use this benefit, call the Princeton University dedicated MSK Direct line toll-free at (844) 303-2123, Monday through Friday 8:30 a.m. to 5:30 p.m. or visit the MSK Direct for Princeton website.
Eligible individuals do not need to be enrolled in a Princeton medical plan however, medical services provided through MSK will be applied to the patient’s individual medical plan. All medical plans offered by Princeton provide in-network coverage for MSK. For individuals not enrolled in a Princeton medical plan, MSK Direct will verify medical plan coverage.
All benefits-eligible faculty and staff, retirees, and eligible family members have access to MSK Direct at no cost. Eligible family members include spouses or domestic partners, children, parents, parents-in-law, siblings, and loved ones.
If there are any discrepancies between the information in this publication, verbal representations, and the plan documents, the plan documents always govern. Although Princeton intends to continue these benefits, the University reserves the right to amend or terminate these plans at any time.