Health Advocate helps faculty and staff and their family members, including parents and in-laws, navigate the often complex healthcare system. To use the confidential benefit, call (866) 695-8622 or visit Health Advocate to be assigned to a Personal Health Advocate (PHA). The PHA can:
- Resolve billing and claim issues
- Explain benefits coverage and health conditions
- Schedule tests, appointments, second opinions
- Find providers and hospitals
- Assist with a wide variety of elder care services, including Medicare claims
Participants do not need to be enrolled in a Princeton health plan to use the benefit.
Eligibility begins on the hire date for faculty and staff in a benefits-eligible position. Refer to the Benefits Eligibility Tool.
If there are any discrepancies between the information in this publication, verbal representations, and the plan documents, the plan documents always govern. Although Princeton intends to continue these benefits, the University reserves the right to amend or terminate these plans at any time.