Isles Financial Services (IFS) provides personal finance education and counseling services for low- and moderate-income workers. IFS services are focused on everyday financial issues such as budgeting, credit, savings, and debt. IFS helps to reduce stress regarding money management and allows people to regain control of their finances for the long-term.
Resources from IFS include:
- Credit analysis and action plan
- One-on-one budget counseling
- Savings Accounts
- Financial education
- Tax preparation assistance
- Online and group support
- First-time homebuyer assistance
- Foreclosure prevention assistance
- Emergency and credit building loans
If there are any discrepancies between the information in this publication, verbal representations, and the plan documents, the plan documents always govern. Although Princeton intends to continue these benefits, the University reserves the right to amend or terminate these plans at any time.